95 Galant w/ stiff clutch and shifter also loud whinning noise...

I have a '95 Galant LS 5 speed trans. Bought the car about 8yrs ago. Car doesn't have too much problems except the clutch feels stiff and gears seem to be stiff. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue? Another issue I have is when I first start my car in the day and I have the a/c / heat knob turned to the on position the car makes a loud whinning noise which does go away in about 2-3 mins, is there anything I can do to fix that and about how much? It would be great if you can help me out. Thanks.

Reply to
GaLoong

see my reply in the mits. forum..

~:~ MarshMonster