'97 Chevy Blazer (s10) shield

I can't find the right part to order, because I don't know what it is called. My wife's Blazer has a guard or shield under the front of the engine that is pastic. To change to oil filter you have to go through a trap door in the shield. I want to replace the part (if I can ever figure out what it is called) because it is badly broken. On the item it states do not remove may cause over heating or something like that.

1997 Chevy Blazer (S-10). 4.3L v6, 4spd auto, 4x4. What does chevy call this shield/guard or a part number? Where can I order one from?

Thanks for you help.

Daniel

Reply to
Daniel