Advice

Hi All,

I need a career advice from you..!

I'm an Electronics engineer (have 16 yrs of education)and am presently employed with Bosch, and working in the Automotive domain.I write software for embedded automotive.

I want ot do higher education in the Auto domain... can you please suggest some best universities which have a suitable curriculum ( I mean on Electronics and Automobile together)?

Any scholarships info is available?

Many Thanks for your Concerns.

Sai

Reply to