Need advice

I need some advice regarding a decision that might change my future... Lately I've been suspecting that my girlfriend is cheating on me. There has been several signs, her cellphone calls and she hangs up when I'm around, and if I answer it, whoever it is hangs up. She often goes out with her "girlfriends", and whenever I ask which ones, it's always someone from her work that I don't know who is. I always try to look for her taxi when she comes home, but she always walks the last bit to our house, and I hear a car pull away. Maybe it isn't a taxi? A couple of days ago I picked up her cell just to check the time, and she freaked out and told me to stay the f*ck away from her phone and called me a spy. Anyway, I haven't confronted her yet. I think deep inside I didn't want to know the truth, but last night I decided to check on her. I decided to hide behind my car to get a view of the whole street and see which car she came home in. While I was crouching down behind the car, I noticed lots of rust in my wheel well. Do you think I should take this to a bodyshop and get it fixed, or should I try to fix it myself?

Kristian

Reply to
Kristian Steve Jensen

You definately should do _something_ about it, things will get worse really quickly! And surely you dont want to loose her, right?

Richard.

PS: Cant help with the Girlfriend , sorry. I only had Saabs so far.

Reply to
OKOK!

in article snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, Kristian Steve Jensen at snipped-for-privacy@stud.hitos.no wrote on 28/10/2004 16:46:

PSOL - I haven't laughed so much for ages ... Priceless!

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Considering that the wheelwell liner is plastic, you have some very serious problem if it is rusting. I would definitely take it to an expert as home repairs can be worse than the original problem.

Oh, and as far as the girlfriend, no big deal... just ditch her.

You know, girlfriends can easily be replaced, but a good condition SAAB is hard to find.

-Fred W

Reply to
Fred W.

This is SO funny... as is the followup that the fender liner is plastic! You should do a whole series of these... ROFL = Rolling on the floor laughing What's PSOL??

-meld

Paul Halliday wrote:

Reply to
meld_b

LMAO...well done!

Reply to
indecisive

But what about the GF? We need to know, we must know. Don't keep us in the dark any longer. I'm desperate to know. Help! Don't do this to us...

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

Unauthorized co-drivers can be a real problem because they may not take the same care that you do while driving. I would try to talk her into having a compression test as this way you can decide it you should junk her or get a re-sleeve done. If you do decide to keep her it would be wise to get all fluids checked for contamination.

Phuoc

Reply to
Phuoc Nghuy

Wonderful message, Kristian. You made my day.

Tom Reingold Noo Joizy

Reply to
Tom Reingold

in article snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net, Tom Reingold at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote on 01/11/2004 19:18:

Hey Tom - how are you? It's been a while since we heard from you here. I'm still off the cigs, by the way :) This tale really tickled me too - I has gin & tonic running out of my nose!!!

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday