Air bag deployment info needed

Hi everyone,

I need info on the operation and deploymentparameters for the air bags in a 2002 Jeep Cherokee.Does anyone know of a website that may have this or can anyone fax me the info from a service manual?I ask because a friend was involved in an accident and the police report he was given shows a completely different scenerio which conflicts with the damage to his vehicle.Any input is appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
Izzy

Manufacturers are very secretive about this information. I've never found any manufacturer to actually publish this info. If it's worth it, a lawyer may be able to dig something up.

Reply to
hyundaitech