air conditioning

The air conditioning on my 2000 park avenue blows cool air on the passengers side but uncooled air on the drivers side. What is the problem and how can it be fixed? Ed

Reply to
Badermath

The air conditioning on my 2000 park avenue blows cool air on the passengers side but uncooled air on the drivers side. What is the problem and how can it be fixed? Ed

Reply to
Badermath

We've heard this one before... In the world of overly complicated electronics systems, anything is possible. One post, not too long ago, suggested that an undercharged AC system could do this.

I dont know. I have had enough with GM crappola AC systems...

Reply to
<HLS

We got the message the first time: you're a fscking spammer, and the absolute *last* place to go for information is your precious web site. I promise, I won't go there. Now, will you leave us alone?

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Yeah, it's a shame he spends energy on spam, instead of something useful. You know, it's too bad he doesn't put together a really comprehensive website covering auto air conditioning, for instance.

Reply to
Brian Running

That would be this site

These folks are great.

Saludos cordiales,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

That's the spammer's site. Avoid.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

report them to snipped-for-privacy@google.com. i personally doubt they'll do much since blogspot is owned by google so they have a conflict of interest, but maybe if enough people bother...

Reply to
jim beam

I know. See, the whole thing was just a little joke. I said he should create an auto AC site, when he already had, and then someone suggested one, and then I suggested the original one... funny, see? Maybe not.

Car guys don't have much of a sense of humor, do they?

Reply to
Brian Running

Or maybe he's pulling your leg too. Car guys have a sense of humor; it's just real subtle.

Saludos cordiales,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Sure we do... when something's funny ;-)

Haven't you ever read stuff like the auto enthusiast's tool guide? You know, "Every tool is a hammer except the screwdriver, because its a chisel." :-)

Reply to
Steve

I got the original joke, but was puzzled when you went ahead and reposted what amounted to the spam.

I'm a geek...

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

If something's funny, yes.

Bill Putney

Touche! :-)

Reply to
Brian Running

Good thing we're not dealing with anything of any great importance! :-)

Hey, I just had a great idea, let's start an auto air-conditioning web site, and... oh, never mind.

Reply to
Brian Running