ASE testing

Well, last night, I just took 6 of my 8 ASE auto recert test and think that I did pretty good. I hope that you did well too!

Technician A says this- B says that... all of these are true except...bla,bla,bla... dot,dot,dot (filled in completely)

They started at 7:00 pm on the bean!, and I was looking at the clock basting through those test thinking, "I'll be outta here by 9-9:30"... but then I hit the electrical and engine performance test. Dang! Following those little wiring diagrams printed in black-and-white... with middle-aged eye sight, no colored wires to follow. I struggled. (but I think I did good).

Which test did you find the hardest, and why?

I personally didn't care for the pictures with a dvomm across a circuit and the instructions didn't say that it was a 12 volt system, but I know the point that they were making (voltage drop), so it was all cool with me... I did my best.

Hope you did good, and past!

Dave

Reply to
DaddyMonkey