Automated Car Recommendation System for India

Dear friends,

Greetings from carwale.com

!

In last 4 months of our presence, we have an opportunity to interact with more than 2000 car buyers and owners. Many reach us to help them in making the best car buying decision. We then work to understand their needs and preferences and recommend them the best matching car.

This process, involves valuing so many car attributes and evaluating them exactly in the eyes of individual buyer. However, we have made a humble beginning.. and we bring Carwale Car Recommendation feature on carwale.com! Use it, test it and tell us whether it helped you in any way. You may give your valuable feedback through feedback link at the end of page.

Meanwhile, we are also gathering a lot more data on cars and evaluating each of them on parameters like economy, comfort, style, performance, safety, reliability, experts reviews etc. We promise, we'll come with enhancement on this system soon.

Thanks for your interest and we hope our efforts will help you get best car deals.

warmest regards,

Reply to
carwale