Automotive Scanner

I am looking to buy a scanner, Recently I owned a SnapOn Solus, but I don't now, it's gone let's just say. My shop does about 40% domestics, 40% Asians, and the rest European. I am wondering if the solus is the best buy. What do you automtoive professionals reccomend.

Reply to
Mostro

Shep

Will this system work with European Fords??

If NO, can you recommend a similar system that will??

Thanks for the help.

John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

Reply to
jhewitt

thanks everyone for your replies.

Reply to
switchedon

Are there any reasonably priced code readers that work with the Ford CAN interface? Will a 'normal' reader work at all on a Ford with CAN? Or is CAN only for the Ford proprietary codes?

Reply to
M.M.