Automotive Scanner

I am looking to buy a scanner, Recently I owned a SnapOn Solus, but I don't
now, it's gone let's just say. My shop does about 40% domestics, 40%
Asians, and the rest European. I am wondering if the solus is the best buy.
What do you automtoive professionals reccomend.
Reply to
Mostro
If you don't need a scope the mtg2500 Snappy does just about every thing for professional use.
Reply to
Shep
Will this system work with European Fords??
If NO, can you recommend a similar system that will??
Thanks for the help.
John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain
Reply to
jhewitt
Are there any reasonably priced code readers that work with the Ford CAN interface? Will a 'normal' reader work at all on a Ford with CAN? Or is CAN only for the Ford proprietary codes?
Reply to
M.M.

Site Timeline Threads