best Watts linkage attachment height?

The late 90s Falcon got improved handling by lowering the Watts linkage

20 mm below the centre of the diff. What would be the reason for this? I don't know of other cars with this setup. Even the Mustang has the crappy panhard rod. I looked at aftermarket Watts linkage kits, and one attaches at diff centre, another below the centre, so there must be something to it.
Reply to
pedro1492

's_linkage

Reply to