Buick Brake Light Mystery?

1975 Buick Regal's brake light goes on until you 'pump' the pedal once or twice, then I hear/feel a thump and it goes off. Feels like the vacuum seal isn't happening? I replaced the rubber inside the brake fluid cover, as I was told it was the problem, but the light still goes on, etc. Any ideas? I'm taking it into the shop this week, but I'd like to hear the ideas here as well. Thanks!

--Tazzy Gal

Reply to
Tazzy_Gal

Blown out brake line or bad master cyl. on one half of the system.

Reply to
« Paul »