Canadian equivalen of gmpartsdirect.com?

gmpartsdirect.com doesn't ship to Canada, and I go to ND to pick up my stuff from a parcel service, but they require billing address = shipping address now, so I'm screwed.

After being quoted $216 CDN for a ps hose for my TA and the same hose is $60US... I'm almost ready to send a money order to them, but I'd like my parts next week, not next year...

(and it's not just the PS hose, but misc other factory only parts like dash switches and stuff that are 1/2 the price of dealer list...)

Even if I have to phone the order in... I don't care. I have the part #s....

Ray

Reply to
ray