Car eats oil - oil change interval?

Its actually pretty close to -20F, as a matter of fact. Something like

-15F, -12F. Not far off, certainly no more than 8-10 degrees F. If you'd said they differed a lot at -40F, then it might have been a more believable statement. For sufficiently cheap and crappy oils.

Reply to
Steve

Thank you, Einstein. But I can't afford more frequent oil changes cuz I sent all my $$ to yer motha so she can buy you a new pocket protector.

Reply to
bubbabubbs

One of the places where I used to work was Delta Cotton Oil.One of the forenan guys there owned a 1948 Chevrolet pickup truck.I owned a 1968 Cheverolet pickup truck.He used to come to the solvent extraction plant where I worked.He would get a quart or two of that 80 weight oil and pour that stuff into the engine of his pickup truck.I wound up trading him my pickup truck plus $300.00 for his pickup truck. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin