changing rear spark plugs in 95 Grand Am?

How on earth do you change rear spark plugs in 95 Grand Am? I have tried and tried, but can't get at them. Do you have to loosen something and swivel the engine? They are long overdue for changing and this has me baffled...

Probably a dumb newbie question, but just have to figure this out... I just don't see how it can be done without a trained octopuss and seeing eye dog....

TIA.

Reply to
BSAKing

You probably have to disconnect the front two 'dog bone' motor mounts. (They connect above the radiator). That's what I had to do on my '88.

Reply to
Ben Smith

It would seem the older ones did - a chum's grand prix has that set up, but it looks like this guy has 1 of those things on the left hand side of the engine only. I don't see a place to pry the engine forward forward, and it seems to me the fan assembly will prevent it moving much forward in any event.

Has anyone actually looked at this particular year/model to advise? Surely you don't have to pull the engine or remove a bunch of stuff just to change rear plugs?

Be kind - nooby at work here :) .

TIA.

Reply to
BSAKing