Howto Change rear plugs in 1994 Silhouette

I just bought a 1994 Olds Silhouette. I am in the process of changing the plugs and plug wires. The front ones aren't too bad. I had to remove the dog-bone mount and bracket to remove the wires, but it was all easy access.

Now I read in either this group or in rec.autos.tech that you need to remove the dog-bone mount and attempt to rotate the engine forward. Now, I did put the van in neutral, but the engine wouldn't rotate. I used a pry-bar to attempt to move it (using a bolt through the dog-bone bracket). I didn't see any other brackets and/or mounts to remove (unless there is a mount underneath rear). I even removed the airbox, but that didn't help. So, how do you change the rear plugs and wires?

BTW- I do have a service manual on order, but would like to finish this job by tomorrow.

TIA, Bill Yehle

Reply to
wfyehl

Bobo