Child dies inside car in Boston due to improper shoveling of snow

Child dies inside car in Boston due to improper shoveling of snow http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/02/boy_12_bostons_first_blizzard_death
This is sad.
People should know to unblock the exhaust pipe before sitting or sleeping in a snow-bound vehicle.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.