Chrysler car noise

A woman next door to me owns a late model Chrysler car.When the car's engine is idling,it makes a noise which sounds to me like the radiator fan blades are knocking agains't something,or perhaps something about the tail pipe or muffler is loose.Any other ideas of what is causing the noise? I don't know what year the car is yet and I haven't looked under the hood yet. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

So some unknown car is making some unknown noise and you would like ideas on what is making the noise. Hmmm.. My guess is that the spark plug in cylinder #2 is missing.

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

The walrus is having a seizure again. You should have that looked into.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey