Chrysler engines

Reply to
KENG

The 1975-and-up Vega engines (hydraulic lifers) were actually fairly rugged - friend had one in a 1976 Monza that we beat mercilessly. Wide open throttle immediately after a cold start was one of our rituals. (What can I say - the ignorance of youth). No smoke or odd noises ensued.

To reply via email, remove the 1 from the above address.

Reply to
b1377