Do any of you have fork mounts in an SUV? Any GMC Jmmy/Blazer owners?

I was wondering if any of you have fork-mounted racks inside your SUV? If so, did you drill through the floor to bolt the fork mounts in or did you have a piece machined that bolts to a factory location? I know this is an odd question but it seems like a great way to go but I don't want to drill the floor pan and I don't want a big 2x6 slab of wood bouncing around. I thought about using a machined piece of steel or aluminum that bolts into the seat mounts or something. If any of you have done this I would like to hear your thoughts. We can take it offline too if it's too dry for the tech forums. Thanks! Andrew.

Reply to
AWN