Door guard to prevent dings/dents on Honda?

Hi,

I bought a 2009 Honda Civic coupe. The 2 doors are big as in all coupes. However, this Honda does not have any side protection to prevent dents/dings from my car or others in a parking lot. Do they sell any such protection guards online? Are they easy to install it by myself?

Thank you for any info and advise.

NJ

Reply to
Neil Jones

I've never had much luck with body side molding doing any good.

The door shapes, configurations, vehicle types/heights and how far into the adjacent parking space they pull is so variable that no matter where my side molding was, the self-centered sumbitch next to me dinged me.

Reply to
Shaun

Find a parking lot where wheels are parallel to the road. Bumpers will protect yours from other cars. I see no other solution.

Thus spake W :

You've never seen my wife parallel park. Door dings I can live with. Headlights, marker lights, tail liights, bumper covers. Ouch!!!

Reply to
Dillon Pyron

To file for divorce seems an acceptable option in this case.

You mean your car floats (or the parking lot's vertical)?

Reply to
Tony Harding