WRX INTERIOR, SPOILER AND BACK BOX FOR SALE

I HAVE THE INTERIOR FROM MY MK2 WRX FOR SALE. THIS INCLUDES THE 2 FRONT SEATS, THE REAR SEATS, AND THE DOOR CARDS. ALL THE ABOVE ARE IN 'AS NEW' CONDITION AND ARE BLACK/ANTHRACITE AND HAVE SIDE AIRBAGS. THESE WILL FIT THE MK2 AND THE MK3. THESE WOULD BE IDEAL FOR SOMEONE WISHING TO UPGRADE FROM THE GX INTERIOR OR TO REFURBISH THE EXISTING INTERIOR OF THEIR CAR. I ALSO HAVE A WRX SPOILER IN SILVER AND A WRX REAR SILENCER (BACK BOX). IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT ME BY E:MAIL AND I CAN SEND PHOTOS AND MORE INFORMATION. MY ADDRESS IS snipped-for-privacy@virgin.net I AM LOCATED IN LANCASTER IN THE NORTHWEST OF ENGLAND. kind regards,

Wyn.

Reply to
Wyn Roberts

Gee...I wonder what happened to this one.......engine fire maybe???

Reply to
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

happened to this one.......engine fire maybe???

Look, I have tried the aggressive approach, now I'll try to be nice. If you don't like WRX or any Subaru, please take it to your grave & stop this idiotic trolling.

Reply to
Nige

"Nige" notice the corrected e-mail address you dipshit?

Gee...I wonder what happened to this one.......engine fire maybe???

you don't like WRX or any Subaru,

I DON'T respond well to "Agressive" there Nige.I'm not afraid of you or your threats,nor is my ISP.I was never contacted by them on your behalf anyways.I never put my return address as yours . I simply CORRECTED your own posts :)(as I did with this post and I will continue to do so for YOU as your special)Continue to be civil and I will too. You are the one that started the namecalling crap! I don't do that with "Normal" people, but you started it . Get over it, I'm not going away per YOUR request. You don't like what I have to say about Subaru and their problematic vehicles TOUGH SHIT. I don't make this stuff up, I merely point it out for others to see and heed. The facts I bring to the table here are VERY real.Owners of these cars are/have/will complain of problems with cars that have a lot less than

100,000miles, less than 4 years old. WAKE UP NIGE!!! these cars are designed cheap! they are cheap, they break down a lot, require a LOT of attention (remember the MG...the Fiat..the Yugo?) They are designed to compete with the other "Eurojunk" , yeah yeah..I know they are assembled in Japan I am well aware of that. But they were designed to be sold cheap. It's a fact they want to compete in 3rd world countries as well as the USA, you can't do that if your expensive. The "target" market here in the USA is the younger group(18-25) that can't afford a real/quality muscle car. Subaru bends over backwards(dealer provides 2.5% financing and ZERO down) here to sell these cars here..Granted, the WRX is a lot quicker than a cheap Toyota, Honda Civic and the rest of the under $14,000 (US) cars on the road here, BUT THEY FALL APART. Other vehicles designed to be quick are ¼ mile dragsters.All they expect is ONE quick run down the track. Your daily driver should outlast one quick run to the grocery store.The resale value in the USA on Subaru's is NIL/Nada/Zip. A well designed car should last well over 100,000 miles or 4 years of daily use.Toyota's/Honda's/Ford's do that all the time with simply changing the oil every 5,000 miles and coolant every year.. Don't feel like YOU are being picked on, other crap/cheap/unreliable cars exist here in the USA too...

Volkswagon....known for expen$ive breakdowns, VW will NEVER recall a vehicle for any reason,unless FORCED to by the US Gov't. Many were/are banned in the USA for unsafe construction reasons(flimsy doors that dont protect) Even the

**NEW** beetle was having electrical fires. Beetles burn good,Fire Dept's HATE them for this reason. Kia...piss poor overall...cheap car for cheap/unemployed/retired people.Most buyers are women that think its a "Cute" car. Hyundai...cheap cheap cheap...mostly junk, the world will never forget the crap they put on the road. Daewoo...cant GIVE them away...brand new ones wont work well enough to even get them off the lot. Yugo...reborn Fiat...enough said about that crap...damn glad they are out of biz...good riddance American cars that are really junk **rebadged** Ford Aspire=really a Kia Geo Metro=Suzuki and the lists goes on...buyer beware Rebadged American cars....... Ford is sleeping with Mazda (has been for a while)(small trucks,escape) GM sleeps with anyone, but mostly Suzuki and toyota(nova) Saturn is poor and leftover ideas from GM(a whole new car company my ass)
Reply to
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

Hmmmm this guy must be talking about Subarus from an alternate universe.

I am a network technician now, but for ten years I was a Subaru tech, and I have driven Subrau since 1979

I have had seven of them and I have driven every single one of them over

250,000 miles each with routine maintance and an axle or a clutch here or there.

Now it used to be on a queit night you could hear them rust, but the late models are not prone to that problem.

Subaru enjoys a very high resale value, at least here in the North East USA.

My current daily driver is a 98 OBS, and I have an STI for weekends. The OBS has 170,000 trouble free miles on it.

I would invite our friendly troll to purchase a subscription to Consumer Reports and take a look at the consistantly high dependablility ratings for Subaru.

Now about the engineering:

I enjoyed being a Subaru technician because not only were the cars reliable and well engineered they were very easy to work on. Parts placements were well thought out.

So if this guy is correct, the hundreds of Subarus I worked on, and the seven I have owned must have been blessed. I never saw the failure rates that he describes. The flat 4 is a proven design, the Subaru drive train and suspension are simple, easy to maintain and totaly reliable.

Me thinks he is full of donkey dung!

Reply to
schema

Me thinks he was canned from a dealership or SOA itself, and harbors a grudge.

Reply to
CompUser

Personal squabble with another poster snipped...

Long anti-subaru tirade snipped...

Well Dr, why the high resale value and near non-availability of used Subarus.

And why did my Outback make it to 102k miles with nearly zero problems.

And why does my wife love her WRX so much?

Could you be wrong?

Could you be an ex-subaru employee with an axe to grind?

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Airborne!

Reply to
CompUser

Got nothing better to do than hang out and read through posts from satisfied Subaru customers helping each other out? What a tremendously sad life you must lead. What would possibly confine you to your keyboard in such a way that you feel the need to insult happy Subaru customers? Are you incapable of finding a more constructive outlet for your unending criticism? Imagine--if you put all that effort you waste to no apparent purpose, into something creative--imagine what you could accomplish. Shit man, you could do things that would impress even me!

Reply to
k. ote.

Read them AGAIN!....a lot of them are NOT happy, they own cars with costly problems that happen WAY too soon. Dont feel picked on...I post the truth about Daewoo, Kia and Hyundai also......some of their "Happy" customers don't like it either.

Reply to
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

Most of them seem to be pretty happy. Now do you post the 'truth' about the crap that GM, Chrysler and Ford produce? Those peices of crap (of which I am a former owner) have LOTS of things that happen way too soon.

Reply to
FNO

Yep..we sure do! the best way to stop ALL car companies from producing crap is simply NOT TO BUY IT!!! The more people know about shoddy workmanship the better they have to make it. Crap from Chrysler....you mean like the Minivans that cant pass smog at

75,000 miles? GM (AKA Saturd) where do I begin???? Honda....USUALLY good, but dont EVER consider owning a totally useless CRV......it's a Sport Utility that cant do a damn thing.... The list goes on
Reply to
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

I must be the odd-ball satisfied customer then. I've never owned any "new" vehicle that has even given me problems. My wife drove our first Subaru on a mail route for 10 years. And she beat the leaving crap out of it! All we did was normal maintance and it didn't give us any major issues for the whole time we had it.

I've had the STi for right at a year now and it's run absolutely flawless. It might actually run better than the day I bought it! The only other new car I have owned was a '90 Honda Civic. We had two teenagers, and mail route, and almost 200,000 miles on the Honda when it started smoking a little. If I can get 200,000 trouble free miles out of my STi I will be more than happy. The only lemons I have owned were a Fiat 128 and a Chevy Chevette or "Shove-it" as I used to call it and a Chevy Malibu. They either smoked or had basic components break on a regular basis. The Chevette liked to snap clutch cables. BlueSTi "Scary-Fast"

Reply to
BlueSTi

snip your bollocks FAFFOOOFINOOOK

Reply to