Foo on Tesla Repair Center

A buddy has a Model 3 in need of some warranty repairs. He lives in Alabama== where there ain't no Tesla repair centers-- so he made an appointment at the nearest one-- in Atlanta.

He arrives after a three hour drive over for his 8:00 AM appointment only to be told "the system" is down and the shop is on hold. Unclear whether the problem is local, regional, national or what.

Buddy points out that the repairs on his car require wrenches and a screw driver, not a computer...but no joy.

Five hours later, he's still sitting in the waiting room with no estimate on when the repairs would be started. So he demands-- and gets-- a free loaner and drives home to Alabama...only to have to return next week after his car is fixed.

Reply to
Wade Garrett

All my 1965 cars get repaired in my drive with my tools. Name your poison and live with your choice.

Reply to
AMuzi

I prefer late 90s cars. At least they had ABS, airbags, cruise control, central locking and a few niceties. And you can connect a scan tool to them that doesn't require subscription to manufacturer for more fees.

Reply to
Woozy Song