Ford powers up for pickup bragging rights

So that big fat ladies in hog pickups dont slam their doors into the side of their cars, prolly.

I have a car with white pearlescent paint. Ever tried to get a door fixed that some inconsiderate twit dinged? You cant really match the paint with a touchup. You have to take the door off, sand it down, prime and repaint.

Dont get me wrong.. I dont like people who park this way either, but I can understand certain aspects of it.

Reply to
hls

A few days ago I read somewhere some states are going back to dirt roads/gravel roads, because they are cheaper to maintain. That gravel isn't good for paint and windshields.

I remember dirt roads/gravel roads. QUICK!, roll the windows up! cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Son owns a Ferret in California. It has a non functioning gun, and is licensed to drive on the street.. First time out, the cops DID stop them, mostly out of curiosity.

Reply to
hls

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net:

Spending too much of their budgets on kickbacks to handle their own bills I guess. So much for conservative governence..

Reply to
chuckcar