Ford's vibrating shifter teaches simpletons how to drive a manual.

Almost all of my old vehicles were manual shift, including my two current manual shift vehicles. 1914 Ford and 1948 Willys Jeep.

Reply to
JR

you must have meant:

Geoff Welsh

Very cool (in a geeky way) but wouldn't riding around with a good driver and listening for a couple hours accomplish the same thing?

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

how is a kid going to listen while both texting and listening to music with their iPhone? Come to think of it, once they realize they can't text AND shift, they won't want to bother learning.

GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Eh, I think of the sound of a good straight six or V-8 to be fairly musical when driven properly, so I wouldn't need an iPhone to entertain me :)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel