Re: Americans show preference for U.S.-made cars, poll finds

I have owned some foreign name brand foreign made cars and vans

>before.Nothing, but Nothing beats Detroit Iron.

Nope, nothing beats Detroit Iron...unless you want a car from a company that believes in quality construction over the bottom line.

Reply to
me

Made in China, but invented by the Russians. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Except for my 1976 made in Germany Hercules moped, all of my other vehicles, 1914 Ford Model T, 1948 Willys Jeep, 1978 Dodge van, 1983 Dodge Van, were Made in America.I do not plan on ever buying any more vehicles. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

The German guy who was born in Croatia, I received an email from him this morning, wanting to know if doggy and I are doing ok,,, the tornado whitch hit about thirty nine miles from doggy's couch.

Yep, doggy and I are still here. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I am American, born and raised, and I have my real Birth Certificate to prove it too.That means I have Standing.

I prefer Detroit Iron. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin