Fuel leaking from the purge canister

Hi, my car is 1993 corolla. After driving a while, a lot of fuel is leaking from the purge canister, and it stops leaking when I open the gas tank cap. I can drive with loosing the cap and there is no leaking happen again.

I just replaced a new gas tank recently and I wonder if the leaking is caused by the improper installation of the gas tank?

Can anyone give me help to figure out what problems cause the fuel leaking?

Thanks, Fred

Reply to
fred

Reijo