evap canister purge solenoid valve

when i go to start my 1993 camaro in the morning or whenever its cold it wont start without me giving it a bit of gas, ive been narrowing it down and im wondering what would happen to the car if the evap canister purge solenoid valve was not working properly???? once the car is warm it runs fine but when its cold its like the air mixture isnt right or the fuel and i dont think its the fuel anybody have any ideal what would happen if the evap went or inst working properly???

-- Message posted using

information at

RegZ28LT1