GEM Module 1999 for Explorer

1999 Ford Explorer-GEM issues I have issues with my Keyless pin pad on the drivers door. The GEM module appears to have issues and has a huge power draw when the door is shut, and when the door is open the power draw is less than when it is closed. Can anyone help, I don't want to get taken by the dealership when I get it fixed??? Thanks in advance.
Reply to
taraaaaaaaaaa