1995 Grand Prix SE Coupe Door Locks..

A few months ago I attempted to put an aftermarket keyless entry system into the car. After getting it all in there and working, something happend (still not sure what to this day) and my power locks quite working kinda.(I have since pulled the keyless system) By kinda I mean that if both doors were shut and shut for about 15-20 seconds, the door looks would work just fine. But if either of the doors is/was open or had just been closed, the power looks wouldn't work. If you shut both doors and hit the unlock or lock button immediately you can hear the system go from doing nothing to struggling, to finially being able to operate. (Almost sounds like it powers up) Additionally the doors quite automatically looking and unlocking when the car was put into drive or shut-off respectfully. I have replaced the chime module, which fixed the automatically locking/unlocking, as well as both door switches. Is it possible that I have a bad pin switch in one or both of the doors? Or could it be something else. Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
bluewhite4