get OEM manuals here

Hi

After a little searching I've found a great site for OEM manuals.

It is

They do the original manuals as you'll see.

FWIW, my 2 cents.

Cameron

Reply to
Cameron

George

But no Chrysler products.

Regards,

Marv

George wrote:

Reply to
Marv Soloff

Hello all,

I looked at the site mentioned below and found that the shop manual for my '99 windstar is listed for $130.00. However, they also list the "Wiring Diagrams" for $53.00.

Can anyone tell me if they are included if the wiring diagrams are included in the shop manual or if I'm gonna have to buy those separately?

Regards

Powell

Reply to
Powell E. Barber

Reply to
E. Meyer

Not necessarily. I bought a set of manuals for a Jeep YJ and there were two books, one with the wiring and electrical and one covering all the rest. One price, two books.

Perhaps they are seperating the books in case you don't have a tranny/steering/axle/body/engine problem?

Reply to
Tony

It would be nice if they did. The last book I got from Helm was for a Honda (2000 Acura TL). The wiring diagrams are not in the big book, only in the separate one.

The parts counter at the dealer will sometimes stock these. Might be worth a call to see if they know whether you need the extra book.

Reply to
E. Meyer

This varies by the manufacturer/model, I don't think the choice is up to Helm but rather how the manufacturer decides to put their service info together.

Reply to
Brent P

True, but for Chrysler products, jeeps, etc. you can get manuals, tech bulletins, diagnostic manuals, etc. easily from Tech Authority. Linked off the "for owners" button on all of the brand websites.

Approximately 10/2/03 03:23, Marv Soloff uttered for posterity:

Reply to
Lon Stowell

I know about that website from before. They are the publishers/sellers of the repair manuals to the dealers.

I know ford will seperate some of their service manuals into 3 or 4 sets. It is a pain in the ass.

Reply to
Erik