Getting Paid to Take Over a Lease...

Need to get a short term, low monthly payment, no money down Lease? And get paid thousands of dollars for doing it?

Drivers who take over a lease can reap numerous benefits such as the down payment, freight, and taxes paid by the original lessee at lease inception, all adding up to thousands of dollars. Another appeal is the flexibilty of a short term lease in a lease takeover that is unmatched in new leases

Do NOT get a vehicle lease before you visit our website! You will be amazed!

LeaseTakeOvers.ca

Yes, you are correct. That's why I recomend people to go to

Swapalease is the first company on the net to ever provide this service. I've done it a few times and it has worked out great for me and the other person(s) too.

Reply to
ponchonutty

ponchonutty wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.nodomain.com:

You're a sock puppet. A shill.

I see you've answered the same spam message (the same way) in numerous groups.

Reply to
Tegger

It's saturday and all of the snake oil salesmen have come out.

Reply to
John S.

Yeah, funny isn't it???? The funny thing is I actually have nothing to do with swapalease. I just wanted to fart on this post for grins ;)

Reply to
ponchonutty

NOT FUNNY / SAD, VERY SAD.

Reply to
boobooboo

Well, it may not be as funny as getting hit in the nuts but it was still funny.

Reply to
ponchonutty

With slight snipping, you can learn the real truth...

Nope...not ever...period.

nuff said

--Don B

Don Byrer KJ5KB Radar Tech & Smilin' Commercial Pilot Guy Glider & CFI wannabe kj5kb-at-hotmail.com

"I have slipped the surly bonds of earth; now if I can just land without bending the gear..." "Watch out for those doves..."

Reply to
Don Byrer

How's come I can't click on leasetakerovers name and send a PM to them??? I thought that everyone that posted an actual post had to have a real name???

Reply to
ponchonutty

Because, your lameass website is spamming newsgroups.

Reply to
Noozer

what website? I don't have one.

Reply to