helpppppp!!!!! 86 bronco

I have an 86 bronco that is only used off road. I have a real bad problem with it and i need help. I hjave replaced the coil, distributor, wires, o2 sensor but i straight wired it to pin 29 of the computer and before i did that it was coming up with a 41 code now after it comes with a 42 code. it was running so rich that i almost passed out. my mechanic says that it has to be in the 0/2 sensor somehow so what am i suppose to do i have replaced almost everything.

Reply to
mpatton248