Honda Automatic Transmission

I have a 1999 Honda Accord with 230,000 miles on it and it runs great except the automatic transmission seems to 'FLASH' (slight rev of RPM's) in all gears and passing gear. I changed the fluid with Honda ATF (the old fluid was not burnt or smell bad) and it still does it. I checked all 6 of the shift/torque converter solinoids acording to AllData specs and they were good. Anybody ever have this problem? THANKS

Reply to
grant.logsdon

Are there any powertrain codes?

Without that I would follow pressure tests in the OE manual. You may have low line pressure. Another test drive by an experienced mechanic may be very beneficial due to the nature of the complaint.

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish