Invisible Glass?

Hi folks, anyone used this product , Invisible Glass? Is it really any better than Windex then Vineagar? I'm about to do the interior of my wife's Windstar and want it to look good when she comes home Tuesday, Thanx

O:nen ki' wahi'

Reply to
Otsinekwar

Approximately 9/26/03 18:52, Otsinekwar uttered for posterity:

It is OK, but as you might guess, not better than windex with vinegar.

If you can find them locally, you may want to give the Clorox Window Wipes a try. You'll need a couple of them for the inside of the typical minivan since they dry quickly, but whatever is on them seems to do pretty good on the film of an interior window. Wipe thoroughly then wipe quickly with a good paper towel.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Hello Lon, I tried the Invisible Glass today, I like it, seemed to be ALOT faster cleaning my windows than using Windex then using Vineagar. Sprayed on the IG, wiped with a shop towel, sprayed again and wiped again quickly and fini next window. Definitely streak free and didn't require me to use another product. I think I'm a convert.

Reply to
Otsinekwar

The biggest question now will be what kind of a film does it leave on the glass, I find Windex leaves a film on the window, for me, all the dust that gets blowen through the defrost vents sticks to the window, after a month it's worse then when I stared. I find that the vineagar and water takes a little longer, but lasts MUCH longer between cleans.

~Brian

Reply to
<not

Hello,

For what it's worth...

We used to follow any window cleaning treatment with a buff up using newsprint. (Gramdma worked for the paper) It really did help remove the streaks left by whatever cleaner, and the film left by the ink was never visible. I imagine the inks have gone through myriad re-formulations since then, but you might give it a try.

Regards,

Powell

Reply to
Powell E. Barber

Otsinekwar wrote: : Hi folks, anyone used this product , Invisible Glass? Is it really any : better than Windex then Vineagar? I'm about to do the interior of my : wife's Windstar and want it to look good when she comes home Tuesday, : Thanx

I've used it and I like it. They recommend using a lint free cloth/paper (they even suggest using newspaper but the ink comes off on my hand).

I prefer it over the Windex types of cleaners as it doesn't leave a residue that is as noticeable to me.

I liked it so much I bought a second can when I ran out. Wal-Mart sells it pretty cheaply.

b.

Reply to
<barry