how to use this battery charger- BRADEX

I inherited a car battery charger - BRADEX 8AMP. No instruction manuals. It has a switch to select LOW and HIGH charge current. There's also a current meter. That's about it. No other indications. I'd like to try using it to charge my car battery which I suspect is flat. So how do I use it? How do I know when to stop charging? My car battery is a Century... 65AH printed on it.

Thanks for any guidance, Ben

Reply to
benny123