[ http://www.CarsSave.com ] Out of business - Auto sales / Rental / Lease site no more

[
] Out of business - Auto sales / Rental /Lease site no more

December 26, 2007

[
] is apparently closing its doors? "Thankyou for emailing CarsSave "Sorry, we will note be serving newcustomers after November 30. -We appreciate your patronage." There is no way to know if they will resume later after they work out their difficulties?

-Jay

loved their service as well, sorry it sucked for you :(

I contacted Their main headquarters and they told me the same thing that it was my computer's fault, I never used their crappy site again..

5 messages - Expand all

The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the Internet.

Darrin View profile More options Sep 26 2007, 2:23 am

Newsgroups: USA Car Buyer, misc.CarBuy, misc.CarBuy.Rental, leasing, From: "Darrin" Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:31:00 +0100 Subject: Their website was the best

Their products are excellent quality and I loved their service. They even emailed me with extra info I requested at no charge.

jOnAhG View profile More options Sep 26 2007, 4:12 am

Newsgroups: USA Car Buyer, misc.CarBuy, misc.CarBuy.Rental, leasing, From: "jOnAhG" Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:04:35 +0100 Local: Wed, Sep 26 2007 4:04 am Subject: Re: Their website was the best

Good for you.

There were more problems then I could list, but I'm limited to not spending the WHOLE DAY telling you all the things that were bad about them. Here are a few: Dead Server (way too many times), Not compatible with Firefox (they fixed it I think), Some security bug- that made my SCREEN FREEZE.. etc.

Ashley View profile More options Sep 26 2007, 7:44 am

Newsgroups: USA Car Buyer, misc.CarBuy, misc.CarBuy.Rental, leasing, From: snipped-for-privacy@bashton.net (Ashley) Date: 26 Sep 2007 07:44:06 -0700 Local: Wed, Sep 26 2007 7:44 am Subject: Re: Their website was the best

loved their service as well, sorry it sucked for you :(

Regards

Ashley

jayGreenburg