I've given up on finding a van, looks like I'm buying a truck.

The problem with cargo vans is that everyone one I've looked at had major miles on it. Makes sense because they are all company vans (fleet). With trucks, at least I can find a low milage one because it was privately used (which doesn't necessarily mean well cared for though)..

Now if I was buying a 2003 or so, it would be easy to find a good van, but those are out of my price range.

In my other post people asked what work I would be doing, it's mostly concrete and maybe a few decks, so I'll have to add side boxes for my tools. But those boxes can't hold near as much.

There is plenty of old stuff around (I guess no one wants it) I don't mind replacing a tranny or engine (cost wise), but it's the down time that will be the problem.

So, time ot go truck hunting.

Thanks people

SW

Reply to
steve

If you're in or near Milwaukee, I might know of a good work van for you. I haven't seen it, but it's supposedly in good shape and just had the engine rebuilt. Very cheap price due to a lack of storage space.

If interested, reply to me at: J at NULL dot net

Cheers, - Jeff G

Reply to
Bubba Kahuna