Is there an extractor for pins in a turn singal switch plug?

I am in the process of changing my turn signal switch on a 1977 F100 pickup. Finally got the replacement switch and cabling. Really not looking forward to it. I have used pin extractors to remove pins on computer connectors. Is there one for autos. I've looked in auto parts stores and haven't seen one. TIA

Reply to
Walker1940

Yes there is. You should be looking in an auto electrical supply place. There are several styles too, one for spade pins and one for round.

Reply to
pete selby

yes, pin removers do indeed exist for most makes. however, if you can't find one, sometimes a good stainless pick tool will work, depending on pin style

Reply to
MudPuppy1976