Kia's

Was out with the wife today looking at cars. (Its amazing what you can get free on some saturdays at car lot radio remotes). We were looking at Kia Sedona's. They seemed nice and plenty of features, but it just looks like the fit and feel of the little parts are not as good. They just seems too cheap. From plastic compartments to the door switches. Something about them just did not reek of long term life. The warranty seemed good on them. Anybody have a Kia for any amount of time and have any comments about reliability or little things that irritated you? Not seriously looking at one, just curious. It also amusing to see some of the names on the tires. Goodyear and firestone there not.

BOB

Reply to
BOB URZ

Well I bought a Kia Sorento and I think the fit and feel is as good or better then on Jananese Autos and trucks.I own a 98 Maxima. So far I have enjoyed driving it the Sorento and see no up coming problems. As for the Kumho brand tires they are rated very high and I find them to be working great. ronm

Reply to
ronm

Many things have changed The Sorento is the new way Kia is designing and engineering. The Sportage was a entry level and was not well made and caused many problems. ronm

Reply to
ronm