LADA sells better in Germany than Jaguar and Land Rover

(not a good quality comparison)

Anything,,, ANYTHING is better than Land Rover. I thought Jaguar's quality went up when Jaguar merged with Ford.Used to be a merger with Ford anyway.

Pooty Poot (Putin) bought a new Russky Niva vehicle. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

LADAs? A poorly made copy of a poorly made Italian car?

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Only way I would have a Land Rover would be if I won it in a contest, or otherwise for free.Then I would immediately either sell it or trade it off for something else.

I own a 1948 Willys Jeep.My Jeep is slap worn out, it was like that when I bought it a few years ago, someday I will restore my Jeep.Even though my 1948 Willys Jeep is completely slap worn out and has two burnt valves (I only paid $300.00 for my Jeep) it is still far and away much, much better that anything Land Rover can ever produce.

On the web, Tom McCahill test the Jeep cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin