Liquid leaking from under car

Check this link, Nick

HLS

I'll check hoses shortly, but Tstat holds the fluid steady at 200F. That's what my Davis Driveright Chip told me before the internal battery died ( they don't tell you it has an internal battery that is going to die in 3-5 years when they sell it to you ! ).

My scanners all tell me it is rock solid at 200F. At least my AutoTap and my Actrons. I think I can keep running with it until it poops out, and I will know when it does that as the temp gauge on the dash will go low or high.

Hoses? If they feel mushy anywhere, yes, definitely. I've blown a coolant hose before on the highway (different vehicle) and it is No Fun. Otoh, money is TIGHT at the moment. I might have to wait until end of Season to get hardware. This is last car payment coming up on July 3rd and then I get the Title.

After that I *might* have some spare change, but not at the moment.

Nick

Reply to
Nicholas

I found a much better price for you. Check subsequent post.

Reply to
HLS

Thanks. I've got

Youngs Auto Supply

12853 S. Halsted Chicago, IL 60628 773-568-0001

EZ drive from where I am. Good Price.

Nick

Reply to
Nicholas

G-05 is the same thing, usually costs less than even that bargain price, and is available at any parts store.

Reply to
Toyota MDT in MO