Looking for GM C4 System

I have a 1980 AMC Spirit with the GM Iron Duke 2.5L engine with california emissions. It has the early GM C4 emissions systems and I need parts for the ECM. Part number of the module is 16011665. These engines and systems were used in early eighties Monzas, Citations, and clones here in CA. Check your junk piles and shelves. Will pay fair price for a good unit.

Joe

Reply to
JoeF