GM Iron Duke parts needed

Hello All,

I am looking for a push rod and valve rocker for a GM Iron Duke 3lt engine fitted into a boat. Has anyone got a scrap one lying around?

Also could anyone advise whether this engine was used in any English Vauxhall / Bedford vehicles so that I can spend Easter clambering over scrapyards!!

I think that the same rocker gear was used in the 2 1/2 litre version.

TIA Barleycorn.

Reply to
Barleycorn

Chevrolet Bedford and Opel and was fitted to the J type right up to the end of prodution steve the grease

Reply to
R L Driver