Lubricating Wheel lugs/bolts

NOTE: Corrosion build-up can result in wheels sticking to the front brake disc flange/rear hub flange after extensive service.

Use the following procedure to prevent the sticking condition from recurring once the wheels are removed. Clean the brake disc flange/hub flange and wheel bore of corrosion with a wire brush, steel wool or any other suitable material. Coat the wheel bore with Silicone Brake Caliper Grease and Dielectric Compound D7AZ-19A331-A or equivalent meeting Ford specification ESE-M1C171-A. Do not apply grease to wheel hub bolt nut seats or the wheel stud. ==============================================================

Dry torque for my wheel nuts is 95 pound feet

FORD SERVICE MANUAL

You're welcome

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

But my owners manual also says not to exceed the speed limit. ;)

Reply to
ray