Mercedes 190E 2.3 short circuit

Hi, just bought an '88 190e and the window fuses keep blowing and engine stalls when slowing to a stop. Don't know if they're related but I'd like some input on this problem if possible. I think there is a short somewhere -(how to find?). The window fuses blow imediately upon pressing the window switches. Any ideas? Oh, and both turn signals just quit. Thanks for any ideas.

-Tony

Reply to
Tony