More flying car dreams

My favorite line, of many, was "... it is expected that the Transition will hit the shelves sporting a $279,000 price tag."

MSRP for a new Cessna 172 is $289K. -----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman

given the crash statistics for dyi copters and how expensive copter training is companes to fixedwing I'll take 172 any day over something as complicated as transition any day

(if I had 300k laying around though I'd find better use for it though)

Reply to
AD