MSD Distributorless Tach Driver

I've been trying for over three years to fit an aftermarket tachometer to my Focus. Seems that regular tachs just don't work because it doesn't have a conventional distributor set-up. Now I see this tach driver, advertised at

It's recommended on another websitefor use on 99 and up Mustangs. Anyone had experience with this? Will there be any problems on my Focus (2000 SPI wagon)?

Reply to
Dave Gower