Need a Good Proximity Sensor (for backing up.)

I have looked at models costing from $100 to $300. I prefer something that does not require drilling holes in the bumper and is wireless in the sense that the sensors do not require wiring to the warning module. Does anyone have experience with these devices? If so, please advise me. Thanks very much! Frank

Reply to
frank1492