Need Calgary Mechanic, 88 Bronco

Hey all, I'm hunting for suggestions for a mechanic in Calgary for my girlfriend's 88 Ford Bronco. There is an issue with one of the door locks and it occasionally feels like the brake is squeezing on and off lightly when going from stop to start. Any recommendations for a place to take it would be greatly appreciated as all I know about vehicles is which petal is which. Email snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com or just reply here. Cheers, Djrealmz

Reply to
Djrealmz