New nostalgia website needs retro cars info

I have just launched a new nostalgia website and am looking for people to help me write entries about cars from the 70's to the

90's. If anyone is interested in sharing their memories, check out
As an incentive to write entries, I am offering free banner advertising to everyone who contributes (see the site for details) and am also running a prize draw to win a cool Namco 5-in-1 arcade classics joystick.

Thanks for your help

Reply to
Michael J